Please help yourself from the side board;
- Fresh orange juice
- Award winning local Apple Juice
- Homemade granola
- Branded cereals, Cornflakes, Shreddies, Weetabix
- Freshly prepared fruit
- Homemade yoghurts
- Homemade soda bread
- Freshly cooked croissants
- A choice of white or wholemeal toast
Choice from a cooked breakfast freshly prepared to order;
- Full English Breakfast including bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, choice of scrambled, poached or fried free range eggs.
- Eggy bread and bacon topped with cherry vine tomatoes
- Scrambled or poached free range eggs on toast
- Boiled free range eggs
- Omelette with choice of filling - ham, cheese or mushrooms
- Porridge made from Flavahan's organic oats and organic semi skimmed milk, top with organic honey or fresh fruit
- Poached undyed smoked haddock with free range poached egg
Source of food produce. We endeavour to provide locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Ron Normans butchers Fore Street, Seaton, makes his own sausages and uses meat from local Devon farms.
Apple Juice produced by the Smedley family at Four Elms Fruit Farm, Harpford, Sidmouth, winner of Gold Taste of West Award 2016.
Visit The Apple Shed to purchase their apple juices and honey.
Eggs delivered to the door by Tony from Fowlers Free Range Egg farm at Sidbury
Coffee roasted and blended at the Coffee Factory at Seaton Junction by Danny and Justine, who have a wonderful passion for coffee. They pick ‘Speciality’ grade beans which can be traced back to the Farmer, Co-Op, Plantation or Estates where the coffee has come from and part of the Rainforest Alliance. Visit their coffee shop and see 'Dorothy' - their restored roasting machine.
Special diets and intolerances catered for please let us know in advance so we can offer you alternative or substitute produce.